- StapAsked on April 13, 2014 at 06:42 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 13, 2014 at 09:34 AM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly. Do you mean to ask how to find out your form URL?
Here are the steps to find your form direct URL:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" and then click on the "Embed Form"
3. You can copy the form direct URL from here. Please be noted that if you check the "Secure Form" checkbox, it will convert the form direct URL to a secure / SSL URL. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you meant to ask something else.