- vr007Asked on April 14, 2014 at 06:42 AM
Hi again, It is me the guy that is not yet up to par with your page and how it all works.
Sorry but thank you for giving me and oters the opportunity to try at least for free.
I promise as soon as i figure this out and it work ai will become costumer with you.
Here is my question.
When i use a contact form i would like that when the person will click on the botton SUBMIT this will go to a email i decide.
How do i do this?
It seams to always go to my deafualt mail.
How can I change that?
and have a nice day.
- jedcadornaAnswered on April 14, 2014 at 09:40 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
When i use a contact form i would like that when the person will click on the botton SUBMIT this will go to a email i decide. - You need to change the "Recipient email" of your notifier. Here's how you can change the recipient.
1. Click on Setup and Embed > Email Alerts
2. Click on Notification or Notifier
3. Click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
4. Replace the email under Recipient E-mail
If you are having difficulty replacing your Recipient email just let us know so we could assist.