- timshutesAsked on July 28, 2011 at 11:43 AM
I've added some custom CSS. I'm trying to transition a form we have on our website: www.livepraylove.com (at the bottom of the page) to a jotform form for greater customization.
I've added all of the custom CSS I need (so I thought) but it's still not floating... any ideas what's going on here?
I've linked the form below... I'm wondering if there's a simpler way to do this maybe? Let me know if you can figure it out.
- timshutesAnswered on July 28, 2011 at 11:50 AM
Figured it out. added the following css to the .form-line class
I missed the clear:both being applied in the jotform css. Sorry!
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on July 28, 2011 at 12:10 PM
Good to know you were able to figure out the issue.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
You can also look around the forum for information.
- GeneAnswered on March 24, 2012 at 10:06 PM
Hi, Is it possible using jotform to create similar floating button at the bottom of the screen and point to a facebook page??
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 24, 2012 at 10:36 PM
Hello, I have checked that URL you have provided us, in that particular case, there is a customized feedback button that is being show up before the actual form would appear,
In order to accomplish what you want (to redirect it to a FB page) you would need first to create a form with at least one Text Area field so that users can type their ideas, problems, questions etc.
You can change the name of your submitt button to whatever you want (example: "Apply for screen exhibition" ) , then you can set it up to redirect the form to a FB URL
Here you have the guide:
To redirect users to a Thank You page after form submission, follow these steps on form editor:
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Thank You" button on toolbar
3. Select "Custom URL" and click "Next"
4. Enter URL of the success page on your site.(you FB URL page)
Once you have everything setup , you can go ahead and embed your form , and choose the Feedback button
Kindly check this step by step guide
Hope this helps,
Should you have more questions
Let us know, and we will be more than happy to assist you
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 24, 2012 at 11:24 PM
May I know if this is what you are referring to? http://idarktech.com/jotform_feedback_sample.html
You can view and copy the source if you like. Thanks.