- ChelseaPPCAsked on April 15, 2014 at 09:47 AM
I am trying to manipulate the code so that my form fits within the white space of my form. Is that possible? I have tried playing with the padding and it dosent seem to want to move.
- KadeJMAnswered on April 15, 2014 at 11:38 AM
If I am understanding you correctly I think that you actually meant you wanted to reformat your form to fit inside of the background logo you have? Is that correct?
Checking your form currently though, I am not seeing the background right now. Did you remove it? Or is this background on your website? And if so then can you please share with us a link to it? It may be better to implement the background on your form itself if that is the case.
It's also possible to make the form fit inside your background by adjusting it, shrinking fields, and adding in custom injected css coding.
- ChelseaPPCAnswered on April 15, 2014 at 12:41 PM
Yeah sorry I was messing around with it. You are correct. I am trying to reformat the form to fit inside the shite space of the background image.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on April 15, 2014 at 01:53 PM
Please share the URL/link to the page where you have embedded the form.
We shall examine it, and advice how you can reposition the form in the white-space area.
Looking forward to your response.
- ChelseaPPCAnswered on April 15, 2014 at 01:54 PM
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on April 15, 2014 at 02:20 PM
Try to use the spacer widget with a height of 250px or more as shown below:
I tested this with a copy of your form: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/41045754073956
- ChelseaPPCAnswered on April 15, 2014 at 03:13 PM
Awesome thankyou! Worked like a charm!