- plutzeAsked on April 15, 2014 at 11:42 AM
I am trying to print my registrations however when I click the printer icon nothing happens. This has never happened before and I logged out of jot form and then back in, nothing happened. Then I completely shut down my computer and turned it back on, no change occured. Please let me know how to move forward. I really need to be able to print these registrations.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on April 15, 2014 at 01:18 PM
That is very unusual - sorry about that.
Have you tried printing using Google Chrome?
Please tell us what browser and version you are using - You can get the details using this link
We'd like to test it from our end and advice.
In the meantime, try using Google Chrome to print the registrations.
Looking forward to your response.
- plutzeAnswered on April 15, 2014 at 02:21 PM
I am on a mac mini using a 10.5 system. I've been able to print every other day just not today. Printer does work because I've tried other websites and word. I'm not sure what the problem is.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on April 15, 2014 at 02:24 PM
Thank you for the update.
Have you tried Google Chrome?
What browser are you currently using? Go to this link and copy the information that is displayed on that page your response to us.
We want to run some tests with what you are currently using to find the cause of the issue.
Thank you for your patience.
- plutzeAnswered on April 15, 2014 at 02:56 PM
google chrome did not change anything.
- MNWOConfAnswered on April 15, 2014 at 03:03 PM
We also have been having trouble with the printer icon in our "Inbox" submssions. Have you gone to "My Forms" selected the one you want to print - gone up to submissions and then hit the print icon there? Or alternately try right clicking to print the page. I'm not sure if that will help or not.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 15, 2014 at 04:24 PM
@plutze and MNWOConf
It appears that some users are experiencing this issue. I haven't been able to replicate it on my end but I've submitted a ticket nevertheless.
Thanks for drawing it to our attention.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on April 15, 2014 at 06:06 PM
This printing issue has now been fixed. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
- MNWOConfAnswered on April 16, 2014 at 09:20 AMGood morning,
Thanks for your work but while it prints – it doesn’t print in the format that it should. It prints in a row with no identifiable headings. Could you please look at it again.
- jedcadornaAnswered on April 16, 2014 at 09:51 AM
We'll get in touch with you to your original thread http://www.jotform.com/answers/362968-Print-icon-not-working-in-inbox#3
- miss_beducatedAnswered on April 30, 2014 at 04:11 PM
I still can't get the print button to function...
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 30, 2014 at 05:07 PM
Do you use the Print button on a form Submissions page or somewhere else?
- MNWOConfAnswered on May 01, 2014 at 07:51 AMGood morning – I don’t know where this request came from – we are fine here. We did have this problem a couple of weeks ago but you fixed it. Sorry for any confusion.
- jedcadornaAnswered on May 01, 2014 at 09:15 AM
Sorry this request was originally posted by plutze and since you replied to this thread you are receiving an update through mail everytime someone post there reply here.
If you don't want to receive any updates you can simply click on "Unsubscribe".
- MNWOConfAnswered on May 01, 2014 at 09:31 AMThanks for the explanation. Have a good day!