- dbshootingAsked on April 15, 2014 at 01:02 PM
I have the Premium account and have 1,000 submissions with it. I've got ~50 submissions in my spreadsheet, but my usage stats show I've used 952 of my submissions and 936 of my payments.
Please clarify. AND, send a copy of your response to my web developer:
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on April 15, 2014 at 02:15 PM
We are looking into the matter and shall advice soon.
Thank you for your patience.
- dbshootingAnswered on April 16, 2014 at 04:42 PM
Thanks for looking into this.
I just received the system generated message that I've reached my monthly limit - I's pasted this in below. I don't believe I should pay to upgrade when I clearly haven't exceeded my submission limit, and I really can't have my form turned off.
Your quick assistance would be appreciated.
You have currently reached the limits of your account. Your forms will be disabled . Premium accounts are limited to 1000 submissions per month.
Upgrade your account today to continue using JotForm; receive submissions, collect payments from your users and have more upload space. Upgrading is quick and easy:
Thanks for using JotForm,
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 16, 2014 at 05:55 PM
Let me please inform you, that the bug report ticket is open, and as soon as we have any more information, we will update this thread.
In the meantime, we have reset your quota.
Thank you for your patience in this matter.
- dbshootingAnswered on April 16, 2014 at 09:19 PM
Thank you for resetting this. I notice our submissions are still just past 60 but the usage, even post reset, is running just under 200.\
A quick resolution would be appreciated.
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 17, 2014 at 04:01 AM
The ticket has already been forwarded to our developers, you will be notified of any updates on this issue through this thread.
- webcanopystudioAnswered on April 17, 2014 at 10:49 AM
Please reset my submissions again. They are at 721 for 54 actual submissions.
- webcanopystudioAnswered on April 17, 2014 at 12:48 PM
- dbshootingAnswered on April 17, 2014 at 12:49 PM
My submissions seems to jump by 148 for each actual form submitted.
Please either reset my submissions so registration forms from actual users still get through, or bump up my limit so that this incorrect counting doesn't cause these real forms to not get through.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 17, 2014 at 02:10 PM
We have set your submissions back to 0. Please update this thread when the reset is required, and we will get back to you asap. We will also keep you updated via this thread.
- dbshootingAnswered on April 17, 2014 at 10:35 PM
Has a longterm solution been found to the incorrect submission # issue?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on April 18, 2014 at 12:33 AM
Your Issue is highly prioritized on our ticket to our developers.
We will keep your account monitored so that your forms remain available during this support process.
You will get an update from our developers upon any development.