- ECFORMSAsked on April 15, 2014 at 01:04 PM
I have a jot form that I'm using the embed type. I put that embed code out on my server and the required fields are able to be bypassed. I'm unable to use the iFrame method as it cause SecurityErrors because the iFrame doesn't originate from the same domain name.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 15, 2014 at 02:16 PM
Try to use these, with added jQuery noConflict codes: http://pastiebin.com/534d885f1e896
Let us know if this resolves the issue or not.
- ECFORMSAnswered on April 15, 2014 at 03:02 PM
What am I supposed to put in the read function? You just left it open?
- ECFORMSAnswered on April 15, 2014 at 03:14 PM
I put the jquery.noconflct in there and it didn't help at all.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 15, 2014 at 05:14 PM
Please provide us with a link to the web page in question, so we will try to check it out from our end.
- ECFORMSAnswered on April 17, 2014 at 08:54 AM
Here is the link: http://www.ecdsoccer.org/page/show/1162377-test
- KadeJMAnswered on April 17, 2014 at 12:35 PM
Something that you could try which might work is you could create an HTML File and host the embedded form codes there. That should then allow you to use the HTML file via an iFrame within the page the iframe so that it ends up the same as the domain you are using.