- molloymanagementAsked on April 15, 2014 at 07:31 PM
I have set up a payement form and a customized page, but I need to test it of course not usign a real credit card to make the payment then after I subm,it the payment, it suppozsed to redirect me to the customized page.
So please tell me how do I enable my form in testing mode?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 16, 2014 at 03:28 AM
Yes it is possible to test the paypal form without making an actual transaction. You will have to enable the "Sandbox Mode" of your paypal question. Here are the steps:
1. Click on the gear icon (property) of your PayPal Question.
2. Click on "Show Properties" from the popup menu.
3. Select "Enabled" for "Sandbox Mode" property. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.