- guelphlittletheatreAsked on July 28, 2011 at 06:34 PM
I have some radio button fields with two items and some checkbox fields with only one item. In each case I have selected a default value. When I preview it some of them don't show the preselected and some show it but if I choose another option which hides these fields and then reshow them the selected values are now deselected. Any known bugs with this?
On the page below look at Section 4, then select Dog in Section 2, Section 4 should be all preselected, now select Horse again. Where did the preselects go in Section 4?....ThxPage URL:
- allanftdAnswered on July 29, 2011 at 03:16 AM
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I was able to confirm the issue you described. I shall hand it over to our Tier 2 Support for further investigation and corrective action.
Rest assured that we'll update you once findings become available. Note however that this issue is non-service impacting, which means your forms will continue to work even with this issue existing.
We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for using JotForm!
- serkanAnswered on August 03, 2011 at 02:56 AM
This issue has been fixed. Please clear your browser cache and try again.
- guelphlittletheatreAnswered on August 03, 2011 at 07:39 PM
That seems to have it. Thanks for fixing it fairly quickly.
- guelphlittletheatreAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 11:23 PM
It seems to be back. The same symptoms are there again. My form is under the account cozyhorse now though.
- serkanAnswered on August 05, 2011 at 03:29 AM
We had to take this fix back, but it's re-released again. It should be working fine now.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
- guelphlittletheatreAnswered on August 05, 2011 at 09:05 AM
Yep it is working again. thx
- brx250Answered on August 06, 2011 at 12:41 AM
We're glad you've sorted things out already. If you do have any other questions in the future, please feel free to contact us again. Our team will be more than happy to assist you with anything.
Albert | JotForm Support