- markashtonAsked on April 16, 2014 at 09:41 AM
Her we go ... when I start finding bugs and working for you full time instead of myself
Can't drag a form from one folder to another ... complete basic ... what gives?
- markashtonAnswered on April 16, 2014 at 09:55 AM
Tried in all browsers .. the same problem ...
So ... the problem is this ....
It is impossible to move any forms ... in any way ... be it to another folder ... or within the same folder.
How is it .. i'm the one who comes across this when I need to oragnise my folders and forms ... and no other user has mentioned it ... absolutly unbelievable ... stuck at the first hurdle.
I cannot believe that no one tries to move forms around at least to other folders ... jeez
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on April 16, 2014 at 10:02 AM
Some members of our team have been updating the myforms page in an attempt to increase page load speeds. Unfortunately this seems to have caused this bug. I'll look into it right away.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on April 16, 2014 at 10:09 AM
It should be working correctly now. Please allow a few minutes for the changes to take effect.
- markashtonAnswered on April 16, 2014 at 10:16 AM
Thanks Paul ... genius with speed.
Sorry about the rant ... tends to get the results sometimes.
Thanks ... Close thread.