- Lynn FerrariAsked on April 16, 2014 at 01:02 PM
I am on the free plan of 100 submissions per month. On my recent form it has stopped at 21 submissions and the others are recieving this message:Form over quotaThis form has passed it's allocated quota
and cannot be used at the moment.
Try contacting the owner of this form.Can you please advise me how to fix this asap.Many thanks,Lynn
- CarinaAnswered on April 16, 2014 at 02:25 PM
I kindly ask you to provide us the form's url so we can investigate better this issue. I checked your lfer***i@be**eys.ie account but the form was working perfectly fine.Let me just add that it is 100 monthly submissions per account, not 100 submissions per form.
Please get back to us with more details.
- LynnFAnswered on April 17, 2014 at 07:54 AM
Thanks for your reply. I deleted the submissions from the last form and freed up space.
Is there a way of purchasing more space for a one time form? I wont need a form every month so the montly subscription would be wasted. The submissions on my current form http://form.jotformeu.com/form/41032212701333 is nearly at the maxium 100. Is there a way I can increase it for this form by paying a one off fee?
Looking forward to your reply.
- EliezerNAnswered on April 17, 2014 at 11:19 AM
Please note that our subscriptions/plans are recurring ones, which means it will charge you every month/year/2-year, depending on the schedule you get.
However, if you wish to get the subscription for one month only, then this is what you can do:
1. Buy the plan you wish (Premium, Economy or Professional). You can do it from the PRICING page while being logged into your account, or from the Upgrade section of your account: http://www.jotform.com/myaccount/billing
2. Once your account is in paid status you can contact us to cancel your subscription so that you are not charged the next month. To cancel your subscription will only avoid you being charged, but the account will remain in Paid status until the date you paid for expire.
I hope this helps.
Please inform us if you need further assistance with this query.