- lmulanaxgracebaptistcantoncomAsked on April 16, 2014 at 02:14 PM
We have Paypal as our payment tool. When they click the option available, does it direct them to Paypal and can they submit the form without paying?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on April 16, 2014 at 03:55 PM
When the submit button is clicked, then the user is sent to paypal to complete the submission.
If they do not make a payment and exit, it will not be counted as a successful submission, and will be listed as an incomplete payment.
You can view incomplete payments as shown in this guide.
Please let us know how we can assist further.
- lmulanaxgracebaptistcantoncomAnswered on April 16, 2014 at 04:10 PMThank you so VERY much!!! Can you tell this is my first time using your sight!
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on April 16, 2014 at 04:16 PM
You are very welcome.
Actually, no, I could not tell you are new at using our service. :-)
Sometimes our features require a little learning curve.
But we make that curve less steeper - so if you should ever need clarification - assistance - let us know, and we shall do our best to assist you.
- lmulanaxgracebaptistcantoncomAnswered on April 16, 2014 at 04:20 PMThanks, again! Your team has been fantastic!!!