- cumberlandcssAsked on April 16, 2014 at 06:00 PM
A form we built for a client:
is blocked by some users Norton Antivirus which marks jotformpro.com as a phishing site.
Embarassing. Anything you or we can do?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 16, 2014 at 07:26 PM
We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences caused.
As of checking with Norton, one of our domain jotformpro.com in which your form belongs to is currently listed as malicious due to the phishing form reported at Norton. The phishing form has been taken down already. We are now working to get this resolved by submitting a positive review at Norton particularly on the reported domain. If you would be so kind to provide your positive review as well, we would greatly appreciate it.
Simply signup an account at Norton, visit the following page and write a review.
- kevinreynoldsAnswered on April 24, 2014 at 08:43 AM
We are experiencing the same issue - this has not been cleared - any updates
- TheGatheringMSWAnswered on April 24, 2014 at 09:06 AM
Does this happen to just jotformpro or jotform too?
- kevinreynoldsAnswered on April 24, 2014 at 09:28 AM
jotformpro only - jotform.com is OK
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 24, 2014 at 11:01 AM
I think this issue is already resolved because it says "SAFE" now on this page:
Are you still getting that error message?
- TheGatheringMSWAnswered on April 24, 2014 at 11:07 AM
No, as I researched it, it was all good!
- CarinaAnswered on April 24, 2014 at 12:10 PM
Good to know. let us know if we can be of more assistance.