- slandowAsked on July 29, 2011 at 01:54 AM
- allanftdAnswered on July 29, 2011 at 02:31 AM
Thanks for your message but we need more details about your inquiry. Kindly provide more information about your concern so that we can assist you further.
If you're referring to URL redirection in Submit button depending on responses from your users, this is possibe with JotForm's Conditions feature. Please follow these steps:
1) Open the Conditions Wizard found in the Setup & Embed tab of your toolbar.
2) Select Change Thank You URL After Submission.
3) Configure the conditions that needs to be fulfilled and the private URL where the payer will be redirected after paying and all conditions are met.
4) Click Save
We hope this information will be helpful. Please let us know if you need further assistance.
Thank you for using JotForm!