- AlpineInternationalAsked on April 16, 2014 at 09:46 PM
Hello, When someone registers for a program, we noticed there is a long delay of up to an hour before we receive notification that they registered. Is there any way to speed this up? Thanks!Page URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 17, 2014 at 05:45 AM
Whenever a form submission is received, the submission emails are sent instantly. It is very unlikely that it would take an hour for the submission email to be received.
Upon checking one of your form's notification email alert, I found that you are using recipient email address with following domain "alpineinternational.com and yahoo.com". Are you experiencing the same delay in both the email addresses?
I would suggest you to send a test submission and monitor your submission email using your web mail account. It may be possible that it is taking time for the email to be downloaded to your mail client. Please test this and get back to us if the issue persists.
- AlpineInternationalAnswered on April 18, 2014 at 04:57 AM
Hello, Thank you for your speedy reply! Yes, we are experiencing the same delay for both email addresses. In fact, it seems to come in as a 50 minute delay each time. Anyitme we launch a new registration form, we conduct a TEST submission and we just did it again today to see if there have been any improvements. No change, unfortunatly. We're experiencing this issue with all registraiton forms but the registration form that we are working with specifically is the "Hayama Beachside Stroll & More". The 50 minute delay only occurs for people who choose to pay with PayPal but then have trouble with PayPal's site, but again, it occurs for all excursions.
I had 3 people register and had trouble with paypal so they ended up in the Pending payment section, however I thought I created a work around for this (recommended by one of your support guys on Dec. 2, 2013) and I disabled the "Selected by Default" option. So, why do I still have people going into pending payments?
My team member wrote the following "wish list" ... can you help?
1) I wish that anyone who completes our registration page is 'confirmed' no matter what payment option they choose and/or whether or not they successfully complete PayPal or not.
2) I wish that I would be sent a 'Confirmation' immediately for anyone who successfully completes our registration page, no matter what payment option they choose.
3) Then, when someone who has chosen to pay with PayPal completes the PayPal section or has problems with thePayPal section, I am sent another notice of 'PayPal payment complete' or 'PayPal payment incomplete'.
- EliezerNAnswered on April 18, 2014 at 11:16 AM
Thank your for the detailed explanation.
I think this is the form you are talking about: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/40900889585972
Regarding your petitions:
1. Please note that there is no way to make the submissions of incomplete paymentes be included in the list of the complete submissions or be marked as "Confirmed" as you state. What you can do is to enable the Pending Payment Email function so that you can receive notifications of the submission:
2. I think the suggestion above may also help for this inquiry.
3. Could you please provide more details about the error your customers are getting in the Paypal payment page? That way we would help to resolve it if that is related to Jotform functioning and that way also fix the delay while receiving the confirmation you mentioned if you found that such problem in Paypal page is the cause of such delay.
We will wait for your response.