- trueAsked on April 17, 2014 at 05:15 AM
How do I set my account back so I can reply directly to the sender instead of getting the new JotForm email template?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 17, 2014 at 10:16 AM
Basically, you need to set the "Reply-to Email" field of your notification email to the email address field of your form. Here are the steps you should follow to achieve your requirement:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on the "Setup & Embed" and then click on the "Email Alert":
3. Click on "Notification" / "Notifier" from the dropdown:
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings":
5. In the "Reply-to Email" section, you need to select the email question of your form:
When you receive submission emails, you will notice that the email is received from the "Sender Email" (Eg. firstname.lastname@example.org) you have set in your notification email. But once you hit the reply button you will notice that the "To" field will display the email address who submitted your form.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.