- tony.planosAsked on April 17, 2014 at 09:51 AM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 17, 2014 at 12:47 PM
You should be able to access the files from your form submissions page:
If your form has notification settings, you will also receive the file via email.
- tony.planosAnswered on April 17, 2014 at 02:18 PM
I can access submissions great! what I'm having difficulties with are attachments (from the Drag & Drop Widget) embedded in the form whcih are part of the submission. When I click the link to the attachment it displays a broken link that looks like this:This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.<Error><Code>AccessDenied</Code><Message>Access Denied</Message><RequestId>04606571F903DED7</RequestId><HostId>NTLwY/bT98dqRYqLr4AiCAe1+VAoLXqcEWH5is/ae1shF5jK/VSmNvDj9RjnMDWt</HostId></Error>
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on April 17, 2014 at 04:23 PM
I have opened a ticket to request the fix for this problem.
You will be notified on this thread where our developers have an update for it.
- tony.planosAnswered on April 17, 2014 at 04:50 PMThank you
Evolve Partners LLC
Galleria Financial Center
5075 Westheimer Road, Suite 1177
Houston, TX 77056
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 20, 2014 at 03:18 PM
Thank you for reporting this. This is now fixed.