- SamAsked on April 17, 2014 at 10:39 AM
Hi, I'm considereing to utilise your form builder web application, however I have couple of questions:
1- Is the form support RTL?
2- All the "get" and "search" data will be stored in your database?
3- How long this data will be valid?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on April 17, 2014 at 01:09 PM
1. Do you mean Register Transfer Language?
As far as I understand, RTL has to do with how the information is transferred from one place to another. In light of that statement, you can embed the form using SSL embed option, also, we got a cloud of powerful servers whose security is high.
2. Data submitted from any of our forms is stored in our Database, yes.
3. You can keep the data as long as you want to. You can also download it in Excel, CSV or PDF format, and then you can delete them from your JotForm account