- WDGsilAsked on April 17, 2014 at 03:44 PM
Is it possible to customize JotForm URLs instead of having a long ID number in the URL?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 17, 2014 at 05:39 PM
Hi, yes you can, please see this guide to create a Custom URL of a form:
1. While in the form builder, click Setup & Embed and click "Embed Form" button
2. In the Embed Form Wizard, click the Custom URL in wrench icon. Then, provide your custom name. Make sure to hit "SAVE" button after writing your name
3. Copy the direct URL from the URL box after saving the settings. That's it!
Open a new thread if you have another question, we will be glad to assist you.