- JspolinAsked on July 29, 2011 at 10:12 AM
I tried to figure out how to make the url more user friendly and could not figure it out.
I would like a name like jotform/PalyPTSA or something like this. How do I do that?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 29, 2011 at 03:37 PM
To create a custom url for your form:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click the Embed Form button
3. In the Embed Form Wizard, click the button that looks like a small wrench
4. Enter a custom name for your form, for example "PalyPTSA"
5. Click the save button
Your form's custom url will be - https://www.jotform.com/Jspolin/PalyPTSA
Notice that your account username will always precede the custom name you gave to the form.
Hope you find this solution helpful. Please contact us if you have more questions. Thanks!