- sdhxcsAsked on April 18, 2014 at 01:44 AM
Hello, have you encountered a problem with corrupt submissions? We use parent email address as a criterion to prevent multiple submissions. However, a parent could not submit her form though her entry does not exist in the submission list. The error message is "Sorry! Only one entry is allowed.". She had submitted a form before without a success. BTW, Unique Submisson is set as No Check.
I shall appreciate if you can help me resolve this issue.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 18, 2014 at 02:53 AM
Are you having issue with your form "SDHXCS Credit 4B" or form "圣地亚哥华夏中文学校2014-2015年注册表 "?
Form "SDHXCS Credit 4B" does not seems to have any issue as I did sent you few test submission using the same email address and did not encounter any issue. You have not set any form limit in this form.
Form "圣地亚哥华夏中文学校2014-2015年注册表 " has "Unique Question" as "Parent/Guardian Email addres" field. I sent you a test submission and it allowed me as my email address was not there in the system. Please check the screenshot below:
Then I again try to use teh same information to submit the form again and I got the error message as "Sorry! Only one entry is allowed." Please check the screenshot below:
My test submission confirms that your form is working as expected. I would suggest you to please test once again and see if the issue persists. Can you please ask the parent which email address she is trying to use for submission? We will take a look on why it is not working.
We will wait for your response.
- sdhxcsAnswered on April 18, 2014 at 03:10 AMHi,That's for the form "圣地亚哥华夏中文学校2014-2015年注册表 ".Thank you so much for your prompt response. All other emails work fine except one: **firstname.lastname@example.org. The entry with this email is not in the submission database, however, the submission with this email is not allowed. The user had used this email earlier to submit her form without a success.Thanks!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 18, 2014 at 06:06 AM
I have already responded to you on the following thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/364242-Unique-question-is-not-allowing-an-email-address-which-was-not-submitted-earlier-#1
I was able to replicate the issue you are having and I have already created a bug report on this.
- sdhxcsAnswered on April 18, 2014 at 05:37 PM
I cloned the form with a new database to temporily resolve this issue. You may use the old version for debugging.
- sdhxcsAnswered on April 26, 2014 at 11:07 AM
This happened again with another form. It does not exist but looks like it's already in the database. It's this a bug? How can I remove the incomplete submission? I cannot see it.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 26, 2014 at 05:22 PM
Please follow up the issue using this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/364242. My colleague has just submitted a ticket so it's good to follow there instead of this one.