- KatherineTheGreatAsked on April 18, 2014 at 04:00 PM
Where can I find the source code for the form I created?
- md_imranAnswered on April 18, 2014 at 04:37 PM
Hi @Katherine thanks for your nice question.Here the the way that you can can find the Source code of the created form.
1. from 'MyForm' open the desired Form which one you like to get 'source code'. as example here is a form --
2. Ok great.now tab the 'Setup & Embed' and later on Click the Source code option just top of it.just like that--
3. After clicking you will have the window to get the source code.like that below----
4. copy the code and paste in your website as you want.for more option you may click 'Embed Options' then you will have a window for for embed option.as example-
5. Ok cool.now choice if you want the form as pop-up show or iframe or so on.just copy the codes and its done !
- EliezerNAnswered on April 18, 2014 at 06:05 PM
In addition to Md.imran reponse, here is a guide that will help you to get the form source code: How to get the full source code of your form
Inform us if you need further assitance with this query.