What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Hi @Katherine thanks for your nice question.Here the the way that you can can find the Source code of the created form.
1. from 'MyForm' open the desired Form which one you like to get 'source code'. as example here is a form --
2. Ok great.now tab the 'Setup & Embed' and later on Click the Source code option just top of it.just like that--
3. After clicking you will have the window to get the source code.like that below----
4. copy the code and paste in your website as you want.for more option you may click 'Embed Options' then you will have a window for for embed option.as example-
5. Ok cool.now choice if you want the form as pop-up show or iframe or so on.just copy the codes and its done !
In addition to Md.imran reponse, here is a guide that will help you to get the form source code: How to get the full source code of your form
Inform us if you need further assitance with this query.