- stcdesignsAsked on April 19, 2014 at 09:42 AM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 19, 2014 at 10:57 AM
Which version of Chrome are you using?
- dvsangAnswered on April 19, 2014 at 11:02 AM
hi thanks google chomre and i like game ban ca duoi bien
- stcdesignsAnswered on April 19, 2014 at 01:21 PMNew response receivedHi Version 34.0.1847.116 m on windows 8.1
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 19, 2014 at 06:06 PM
I am not able to reproduce the issue. I checked your website http://www.stcdesigns.com/stcdesigns/contact.html and was able to view the form just fine
(click image to enlarge)
I also noted that your were using the form's source code embed. Can you tell us why you need to use the form's source code embed instead of just those default script embed code?
There could be cases that due the embedded form source code, the rendering of the form was affected due to conflict with other scripts on the website.
Please provide us more details so we can check further.