- angiehillsAsked on April 19, 2014 at 02:47 PM
How do I control the height when embedding iframe on my website?
- md_imranAnswered on April 19, 2014 at 03:22 PM
hi @ angiehills,thanks for your question and we understand your worried.you may try to control the iframe height in that way.
1. go to your jotform iframe code and changes those css.same as the following -
2.make height as your desire and keep scrolling to yes.
3. and delete the shadow selected case from the script.hope this will help you.
best of luck @ Md.imran
- angiehillsAnswered on April 19, 2014 at 04:40 PM
- md_imranAnswered on April 19, 2014 at 04:53 PM
You are most welcome @ angiehill.