What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How can I update my form with new pictures and checkbox selectionsAsked by rutheckerdhall on April 19, 2014 at 11:17 PM
My question relates to the follwing form: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/30876662582969
How can I update the pictures that are attached to the checkboxes which the showtimes?
hi @ rutheckerdhall, thanks for your question.here is the way that you can update the pictures that are attached to the checkboxes.
1. go to your jotform id and open the form which-one you have the pictures to update.
2. open the form and click on the picture you want to update.
3. it'll looks like so.click on the 'wizard icon' same as the following picture.
4. after clicking the 'wizard icon' you will have a window same as below.
select enter url or upload image file to select the image.
5. click on browse to select the image and it'll display name of the image.click on update file to change the image.
6.now check and see the image is changed.
wish you best of luck @ Md.imran
Thank you for your response. For some reason the wizard icon is not appearing like you mentioned in step 3. Any ideas? If I wanted to start from scratch, how can I make this work? I basically want a title, a picture, and checkbox options.
This may sound a bit strange but how exactly did you get those images there in the first place? Was the form cloned from somewhere?