- lgcaAsked on April 20, 2014 at 02:36 PM
Our club treasurer is out of state so we are unable to pay on our account. We are in the process of adding authorized credit card users but cannot complete it until she returns.
Looking Glass Corvette Association
- kimotomainaAnswered on April 20, 2014 at 04:14 PM
When setting up a payment account you follow these instructions but use the authorize.net option instade of paypal.
Setting Up Your Payment Account & Products
1. On the form builder select "Payment Tools" and click PayPal
2. Enter your PayPal email address and click next
3. Click Show total on form and click on next
4. Click on Add new product
5. Add a name for each product and a price (with no symbol), Click on "Save product" (lower right corner).
6. Click on Add New Product to add additional products
I hope this helps you but i am on the forum so incase you need further assistance i will be glad to help.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on April 20, 2014 at 06:49 PM
I think you are talking about your expired subscription with us, INT121107-4437-98392S
So far, your account lgca has not reached the monthly submission limit. However, it reached the space limit. To solve the problem in the meantime, I would recommend you to free up space in your account, by downloading the uploaded files.
Let us know if you still need help.
- jimbshaferAnswered on April 20, 2014 at 07:41 PMJeanette,
My question was how much is owed by our club at this point. How much are we in the rears?
As for your suggestion that I download the uploaded files I don't understand. In review of the User Guide I didn't see any help on the topic. If you could would you suggest the page please?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 20, 2014 at 08:26 PM
Please refer also to this guide -How-to-Download-Form-Submissions-as-Excel-CSV-PDF
Please take note of the annotation in the guide
If you'd like to download your submissions partially, please proceed to step 4. This may apply to those who are experiencing download issues due to a very high number of submissions. Else, proceed to step 6.
To download the uploaded files I suggest you use this JotForm App http://apps.jotform.com/app/file_downloader
This app will allow you to download the uploaded files of the form submissions all at once.
After successully downloading the files, you can delete those submission with uploaded fiels so that it will FREE the available storage space for the acocunt lgca
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance.