- dmomoAsked on April 20, 2014 at 09:25 PM
Hi it seems i am unable to create a visual report form my form https://www.jotform.com//?formID=33446322356351
every time i try it will not finish loading the page. I have cleared my cache on both jotform and pc. Tried google and IE to no avail. Please can you help
- dmomoAnswered on April 20, 2014 at 09:36 PM
It was working a few days ago but has stopped since i deleted and tryied to rebuild the report
- dmomoAnswered on April 20, 2014 at 09:45 PM
Looks like a similar problem to this http://www.jotform.com/answers/297671-Visual-Report-Builder-Not-working-Edit-button#7
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 20, 2014 at 10:27 PM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I was able to replicate the issue you are having. I did try to create a visual report and there seems to be some technical glitch. I am reporting this to our back end team. We will get back to you as soon as this issue is resolved.
- dmomoAnswered on April 21, 2014 at 05:20 AM
Many Thanks i hope this gets resolved soon thanks for looking into it.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 21, 2014 at 06:28 AM
Upon checking the ticket status, I found that it is already assigned to one of our developer. We will get back to you as soon as this issue is fixed.
- altpressAnswered on April 24, 2014 at 06:32 PM
Same issue for me. Just a blank screen.
- dmomoAnswered on April 25, 2014 at 04:59 AM
Hi i dont know what you done but this was resolved for me a few days ago so big THANKS to the person who fixed it. All working again as it should do. Is there any chance of asking what the problem was????
- alp_denizAnswered on April 30, 2014 at 02:46 PM
Good news, Visual Report issues have been resolved! Please let me know if you still experience any problems.
Thank you very much