- drakeladueAsked on April 21, 2014 at 12:07 AM
Hope all is well JOTFORM Folks!
hey we're trying to integrate a client's Zoho with their contact form in Jotform. But everythime we add their usernam/email and then password and then click on next it comes back with a null statement. How do we fix this. Really need to get the contacts inot the ZOHO CRM.
Please help. :)
have a great rest of youreaster.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 21, 2014 at 01:56 AM
I am unable to replicate the issue you are having. I did try to integrate one of my own form with Zoho and one I input the "Username" and "Password" and clicked "Next", it did advanced to next page. Please check the screenshot below:
Do you get any error message or the error message itself is displaying null? I would suggest you to please share a screenshot of the problem and we will take a look. The following guide should help you upload image in your forum post: https://www.jotform.com/answers/277033
- drakeladueAnswered on April 21, 2014 at 02:02 AM
We're also intgrating inot mailchimp at the same time is this potentially causing the issue? I did attempt to pul the mailchimp integation with the same outcome though
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 21, 2014 at 04:19 AM
Having both Zoho and MailChimp integration on the same form should be fine.
Please try first the following process to start clean.
1. Remove all the integration you have on the form
3. Open the form
4. Integrate to Zoho CRM . Make sure you have a valid Zoho CRM account
5. Will be better if you generate new API key to be use in MailChimp integration
6. Run integration to MailChimp
After successfully completing both integration, you can test the form and check if contacts/leads were generated on the integrated accounts.
Hope this help. Please inform us if issue remains even after doing all this.
- drakeladueAnswered on April 21, 2014 at 11:28 AM
Still getting "null" result from Zoho with the correct user login. Should you be logged in when doing the integration?
- drakeladueAnswered on April 21, 2014 at 11:35 AM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 21, 2014 at 01:36 PM
No, you do not need to logged into your Zoho Account when doing the integration. The Integration API should work independently.
- I'm wondering if that account is the main one? Can you please confirm if that is NOT a sub-account?
- How about the limit for Active Authtokens?
Did you also try using another browser? Try Google Chrome and let us know for the result.
- drakeladueAnswered on April 21, 2014 at 02:31 PM
Yes, I tried chrome, same result. There were three tokens for mail chimp so I removed two and tried same result.
Do I need to authorize Jotform website?
Thanks for any suggestions.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 21, 2014 at 04:14 PM
Authorization should automatically be made after you integrate your form to Zoho CRM.
I checked the other threads and found some related information with regards to the Zoho Account TWO Factor Authentication. Is this setting enabled for that particular Zoho Account? If yes, please kindly try disabling that one and redo the integration. See if that fixes the issue.
If you don't want to remove the two factor authentication, use Application Specific Passwords
Please let us know for the results.
- drakeladueAnswered on April 23, 2014 at 10:24 PM
No two factor authentication is not tured on.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 24, 2014 at 03:33 AM
I am not sure why it is returning the "null" error message.
Let me forward this thread to our back end team and they will investigate the issue further. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 25, 2014 at 05:15 AM
Can you try clearing your browser's cache and try integrating your form again this time? Can you also share the link to the form in issue so to try your form with integrating with a different account (if in case the issue is with your zoho account).
Looking forward to your response.