- NowYogaNorthwestAsked on April 21, 2014 at 10:53 AM
When a person gets to the question: Have you ever had or do you currently have any of the following conditions? Fibroids, Endometriosis, Both ovaries removed, Breast Cancer,
If they check any of the boxes for this question I would like to direct them to the message at the end of the form, that is of course hidden until needed. And I would like to prevent these respondents from paying for the course.
If this question is left unchecked, the person can go ahead and pay and submit the form.
Thank you kindly,
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 21, 2014 at 12:15 PM
I cloned your form and made some adjustments to accomplish your requirements. Here's the form link: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/41104768277963. You can clone this back by following this guide: How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-a-URL.
Here are the changes:
1. Added a dummy product to the form payment field so to make whole payment field visible to the form.
2. Hide the dummy product using custom CSS codes. You can check the custom CSS codes through this guide: How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
3. Setup the single product item as required so a customer won't be able to uncheck it.
4. Remove the collapse field of the text at the bottom of the form
I did the following conditional logic:
Kindly clone the form so you can check it.
- NowYogaNorthwestAnswered on April 21, 2014 at 01:41 PM
Thank you for your proposed solution to my form question. I am grateful for your expertise and help. This form is almost working except that the person who does put a check in any of the boxes (Fibroids, Endommetriosis, Both ovaries removed or Breast Cancer) will be allowed to "Submit" the form. It is true that they have been prevented from paying for the course, and this is very important--thank you. However, I need it to be obvious that their registration has been halted and that their next step is to send me an email to discuss their health condition.
Earlier today I had been playing around with separating the form into several pages and if the person checks the boxes in question, then they are directed to a separate page that informs them that their registration has been halted and that their next step is to send me an email to discuss their health condition.
What do you propose in this case?
Thank you for your reply and expert solution.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 21, 2014 at 03:36 PM
How about this form: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/41104768277963 ?
Let me know your comments
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 21, 2014 at 03:39 PM
Basically, I modified the form and made all the fields except the last text field hidden when you click any option of the field: Have you ever had or do you currently have any of the following conditions?
- NowYogaNorthwestAnswered on April 21, 2014 at 05:41 PM
Thank you so very much! This works!