- QudosAsked on April 21, 2014 at 12:42 PM
I'd like to know if I can include a "Promotional code" field in my form to make an special offer in the prices.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 21, 2014 at 02:21 PM
If you are using one of our Payment Integrations, you can do so by following this guide: How-To-Add-Coupon-Code-in-the-Payment-Form.
- QudosAnswered on April 22, 2014 at 03:12 AM
I've added Paypal as payment tool to sell subscriptions (4 types). I've red the info but I can't find the way to add a coupon code in this case
Please, could you help me?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 22, 2014 at 04:05 AM
The Add Coupon code option is available after you have added all of the products/items in the payment tool. It will be the next screen when you click on NEXT button in the Add product window.
It should be after this screen
Please retry again following the guide provided by my colleage
Inform us if you still not able to do it.
- QudosAnswered on April 22, 2014 at 10:45 AM
When I click on "Save subscription", just only appear a mesagge to inform me that the integration was successful.
We are talking about subscriptons. Perhaps, the coupon code doesn't work with that.
Hoping to hear form you soon.
Best regards and thank you for your patient
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 22, 2014 at 11:05 AM
Unfortunately, coupons are not available for subscriptions.
Sorry about that.
- QudosAnswered on April 23, 2014 at 04:25 AM