- AmericanEnergyAsked on April 21, 2014 at 04:18 PM
Please fix this! this is very sloppy. Whenever I change conditions they start creating other conditions and deleting some. ALSO whenever I change the title to one of the fields, I have to create the condition all over again. Please fix this
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 21, 2014 at 07:22 PM
We apologize if you had bad experience on this. We are on to always improving every possible functionality that JotForm have.
But can you please provide as more details of how exactly to reproduce the condition you mentioned? You can tell us the steps to take and we will check further.
Please understand that I need to reproduce the glitching so that I can properly describe the issue to our higher support team, so that they in turn, can confirm the glitch and fix it.
Additionally, reviewing this guide should also help how to properly utilize the Condition feature
- AmericanEnergyAnswered on April 23, 2014 at 12:41 AMJust do anything to change the title of the field that is in the condition and it breaks the condition because the condition does not update with the new title name
The second problem that occurs is not easy to explain because it does all kinds of things. The best way I know how to reproduce it is create four or five conditions and then change the title to some of the fields involved and see how it starts moving the conditions around once you try to fix the conditions who's field titles have changed
Short Sale Negotiator
Bay Area Housing
4821 St. Leonard Rd.
St. Leonard, MD 20685
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 23, 2014 at 01:13 AM
Field labels should be automatically updated on the conditions wizard whenever it is changed.
So far, I am unable to recreate this problem on my end. Can you give us an example please -- which particular field on your form exhibits the problem you have described?
Does it happen on a particular browser only? Have you tried using another one?
- julfemeryAnswered on May 21, 2014 at 11:25 AMSame thing is happening to my client intake form. Out of nowhere these conditions were just gone. I have an very long and complicated form with lots of conditions and going back and finding all of the missing ones is going to be a nightmare and I have already spent a lot of time on it. On top of that the revision history comes out blank. Please please please tell me you can fix this. It was almost up and ready to go.
- julfemeryAnswered on May 21, 2014 at 11:32 AM
Yes i tried it in another browser. My colleague tried it on both firefox and crome. For example. if you go to preview there is a dropdown section called "spouse information" that should only be there once the user selects that they are "married" under marital status at the top....and many, many more