- 2livesin1Asked on April 21, 2014 at 11:06 PM
I launched mhttp://form.jotform.us/form/41086200405138 and no one can get Paypal to function! HELP!
- kimotomainaAnswered on April 22, 2014 at 02:21 AM
To configure paypal and set up your account have you used these steps?
Setting Up Your Payment Account & Products
1. On the form builder select "Payment Tools" and click PayPal
2. Enter your PayPal email address and click next
3. Click Show total on form and click on next
4. Click on Add new product
5. Add a name for each product and a price (with no symbol), Click on "Save product" (lower right corner).
6. Click on Add New Product to add additional products
Adding Item Properties to Your Products
If you are selling a T-shirt, you can ask users to select quantity, color, and size. In order to accomplish this on our example, we're going to add a quantity, color, and size properties.
1. Click Add new option & click next
2. Add the quantity option by clicking finish
3. Add a predefined field for color
4. Finish adding the color option
5. Add a predefined field for t-shirt size
6. Finish adding the t-shirt size option
7. Save your product
Finalizing Your Payment Integration
1. Add more products as you wish or click next
2. Finish setting up your payment integration
This is how our final order form looks like:
There is even a video whic can help on this url:
I hope after using these steps it works well.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 22, 2014 at 03:37 AM
I did try to send a test submission and when I clicked on submit button of your form, it redirected me to paypal page but displayed an error message.
It seems you have not used correct PayPal email address. Please check the screenshot below:
Please ensure that you input a valid PayPal email address and test your form again. I am sure that should solve your problem.
Do get back to us if the issue persists.
- 2livesin1Answered on April 22, 2014 at 07:41 AMI thought I did everything correct?
In fact at the end of setting up a new item it says integration complete.
Here is what it says if I select Paypal again. You cannot add more than
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 22, 2014 at 08:53 AM
Yes, you cannot add more than one paypal integration to the same form. So, if you need to re-create it you first need to delete the existing paypal integration.
Anyways, I have sent this to one of our developers. He will look into the problem and get back to you.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 22, 2014 at 10:12 AM
Is the problem still recurring on your end? I have tested your form Second Chance Stroke Survivors Paypal Order Form and I had no problems getting through.
It seems to me though that there was a Paypal server hiccup a few hours ago, as there was another user experiencing the same. The problem was account-specific -- because when I changed the Paypal account on his form to my personal one, the error does not present itself.
Nevertheless, I believe that the problem has been resolved now. Kindly contact us again should you need further help.