- srekenAsked on April 22, 2014 at 06:45 AM
Is it possible to generate a Deposit Paid Form where the customer can enter the amount of deposit to be paid after notification from us. see also question on Serial numbers on Forms
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 22, 2014 at 09:20 AM
I think the Deposit Paid form you are thinking about matches the Donation Form/Custom Amount Payment
Here is a demo form http://form.jotform.me/form/41113510993448?
On the demo form, the customer can fill in the Deposit Amount.
Hope this help. Inform us if you have further question about this.
- srekenAnswered on April 22, 2014 at 10:51 AM
thank you. So I create a new form with just one product in and then select the methods you have stated, is that correct
- EliezerNAnswered on April 22, 2014 at 12:05 PM
Please note that with the Collect Donations/Custom Amount Payments option there is no need to add products, once you select that option all you need to do is to add a description in the field Payment Purpose. Please take look at this simple image guide:
I hope this helps. Feel free to contact us again if you need further assistance with this query.
- srekenAnswered on April 22, 2014 at 01:18 PM
thank you for yjay. I have created the form "Deposit Form" as you described, could you please check it for me, also is it possible to hide the amount so that field is blank untill customer inputs his figure.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on April 22, 2014 at 02:47 PM
I've removed the "suggested amount" from your form. http://www.jotformpro.com/form/41114884316957
- srekenAnswered on April 22, 2014 at 03:46 PM
thank you your so kind
- CarinaAnswered on April 22, 2014 at 05:45 PM
On behalf of my colleagues you are most welcome.
Please get back to us if further support is needed.