How can I cancel service

  • Profile Image
    Asked on January 10, 2022 at 07:23 PM

    I would like to cancel my service.

  • Profile Image
    Answered on January 11, 2022 at 01:35 AM

    Hello azulsummer,

    Thank you for contacting Jotform Support. Jotform account can be downgraded to free by following the steps below:

    1. In the My Forms menu, click on the account photo and select settings.


    2. On the left side of the page, click on the Billing and click on Change Plan, and change to free.


    If you require any further assistance, please let us know.