- Caryn TomasiewiczAsked on April 22, 2014 at 12:00 PM
We started with the free account a few days ago, and as of today we only have 22 submissions. But, we are now getting the "Form Over Quota" error message when the form is submitted.
Why is this happening?
Just now, I upgraded to the monthly plan, and we are still getting the Form Over Quota error message.
- EliezerNAnswered on April 22, 2014 at 01:37 PM
Your account and form got over quota because as a guest user you can receive up to 20 Submissions per month. With that said, you have exceeded the limit, that's why the form is disabled.
So, to have better benefits you have to sign up for a free registered account which will allow you to receive up to 100 submissions per month. You can sign up here: http://www.jotform.com/signup
So, regarding to the monthly subscription you mentioned, I searched in our records and found a Premium subscription with the Reference Number S-5ET7511988888123P using the name Caryn Tomasiewicz, it was paid by paypal. It was made using the email address email@example.com.
Since your account was not a registered account, the subscription was not applied to any account. So, you have to cancel that subscription from your Paypal account by following these steps:
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button.Then you have to update us about the cancelation and we will request for a refund to our billing department.
Then you will be able to upgrade your new registered account from the Upgrade/Billing section of your Account page: http://www.jotform.com/myaccount/billing