- cleantech1Asked on April 22, 2014 at 03:03 PM
Hello Jotform tech specialist,
hope your day is going well. My question is, can i set up multiple email recipients to recieve any forms when they are filled out and submitted?
- JotForm SupportBrianPauloAnswered on April 22, 2014 at 03:48 PM
Yes you can setup multiple email recipients to receive submission. Here's how:
1. Click on "Setup & Embed" then choose "Email Alerts".
2. Click on "Notification".
3. Next, click on "Reply-To and recipients settings" button below.
4. Set the email the "Email Recipient" field to email addresses you want to receive the submission seperated by comma (,).