- Gamezrodolfo77Asked on April 22, 2014 at 03:04 PM
Thanks for your support. I got and email stating that I was approaching my limit which surprized me since I thought I had already upgraded. I increased my package again and paid the new fee. After checkin my statements I found out I did upgrade last month on March 28, 2014 for $139 and upgraded and enrolled again today April 22 for $90 since in essence I was billed twice. Can you please look into my account so I can be refunded for one of my payments? thank you.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on April 22, 2014 at 04:52 PM
We sincerely apologize for this inconvinience.
I acknowledge that on March 28, 2014, you paid $139 for a Bi-yearly Subscription S-8EU79204DY5398902
I also acknowledge that today (April 22 2014) you made another annual payment of $90 for a yearly Premium Subscription S-6Y384202N7234140K
The first payment did not apply to your Jotform account - and hence the message you recieved that you were approaching the limit.
To correct this, I have sent a request to have the $90 payment refunded.
You may also want to cancel that subscription on paypal using the following steps:
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number (S-6Y384202N7234140K)
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button.
When you complete these steps - kindly let us know so that we can check our system and make sure all is OK.
Again - we apologize for any inconvinience caused.
- Gamezrodolfo77Answered on April 22, 2014 at 05:41 PMHello, thank you for your prompt response. I have done as you asked and cancelled subscription, please confirm. Thanks a lot for your customer service, Ive always been very impressed with your response time. -Rodolfo
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 22, 2014 at 08:26 PM
I confirmed the cancellation. Your account should be all set now with the Premium Bi-Yearly attached to it. Expect the refund returned to your account within 4-10 business days.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on May 06, 2014 at 12:19 AM
Due to lack of enough instructions, I refunded the bi-yearly one, rather than the yearly one. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you want to still have the bi-yearly subscription, I can do a switch, but you must to do the re-upgrade again.
Let us know when you are ready so we can help you to keep the account in good standing until you complete the process.