- jwlamAsked on April 22, 2014 at 05:57 PM
Does your software support automatic exports?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 22, 2014 at 08:26 PM
Unfortunately, we do not have such feature as of the moment. However, we have similar features that you may want to try.
1. Send Excel Report to Dropbox - http://apps.jotform.com/app/excel2dropbox
2. Daily Digest Email- http://www.jotform.com/blog/98-Daily-Digest-Emails-for-Your-Forms
3. Generate Excel Report - http://www.jotform.com/help/101-Generate-Excel-Report
4. Download Submissions (This involves manual steps) - http://www.jotform.com/help/73-How-to-Download-Form-Submissions-to-Excel-CSV-PDF
Hope any of this helps. Thanks and Regards!
- jwlamAnswered on April 23, 2014 at 06:11 PMDoes your software support calculations within a table I.e. ColumnA +
ColumnB = ColumnC?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on April 23, 2014 at 08:44 PM
Yes, you can get calculations on forms. Please check this section of our User Guide for further details:
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on April 23, 2014 at 08:45 PM
For a futured unrelated question, please open a new thread.