- aowegmmrsdragonflyAsked on April 22, 2014 at 06:35 PM
When we fill in the form and then hit submit, it is sitting there for a long time (over 30 min) with "please wait". What's happening and how do i fix it?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 22, 2014 at 09:00 PM
Thanks for reporting and we apologize for any inconveniences caused.
I checked the form on your page and it seems you're using our backup domain www.jotform.net with a secure protocol. May I suggest you to please re-embed your form on your page and see if this makes any difference. I think updating the embed code should help, however if not, you can try the following method.
1. Open your Google Site.
2. Switch to Edit mode.
3. Click "Insert Menu" and select "More gadgets" at the bottom.
4. Select "Embed Gadget".
5. Put your form's iFrame embed code. Adjust gadget width and height according to your preference, then press OK.
If none of these helps, please let us know so we can assist you further. Thanks!
- aowegmmrsdragonflyAnswered on April 23, 2014 at 11:34 AM
I followed the instructions on your site for embedding in google forms, because typically iframe doesn't work well on a google site.
I'll try this instead.