- sophdavoAsked on April 22, 2014 at 08:40 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 22, 2014 at 11:04 PM
Please follow these instructions to insert a link in your form:
1. Insert a Text control on your form. The Text tool is found under the Form Tools section:
2. Click on the Edit HTML button to the right of the text field you have just added.
3. In the free text editor, enter your link's text
4. Select the text then click the link button found at the bottom right side of the editor
5. In the insert/edit link window that appears, type in your link's URL, set the target window then click Insert.
6. Click Complete in the free text editor then save your form
Hope this helps.
- sophdavoAnswered on April 23, 2014 at 01:01 AMThank you!
[Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:image001.jpg@01CD5931.5E68F9E0]
Manager, Knox Enterprises |Knox Grammar School
T: 02 9119 0838 | F: 02 9488 2924 |7 Woodville Ave, Wahroonga NSW 2076