JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
I would like to customise a hyperlink from my form to our own website. I can not see an option to do this? ThanksAsked by sophdavo on April 22, 2014 at 08:40 PM
Please follow these instructions to insert a link in your form:
1. Insert a Text control on your form. The Text tool is found under the Form Tools section:
2. Click on the Edit HTML button to the right of the text field you have just added.
3. In the free text editor, enter your link's text
4. Select the text then click the link button found at the bottom right side of the editor
5. In the insert/edit link window that appears, type in your link's URL, set the target window then click Insert.
6. Click Complete in the free text editor then save your form
Hope this helps.
[Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:image001.jpg@01CD5931.5E68F9E0]
Manager, Knox Enterprises |Knox Grammar School
T: 02 9119 0838 | F: 02 9488 2924 |7 Woodville Ave, Wahroonga NSW 2076