- snowballnetAsked on April 22, 2014 at 11:46 PM
For some reason my submit button has dissappeared when I embed my form on my website. It has been working fine for months. We noticed that we had no enquiries for a few weeks so I went to check it out and the submit button will not load. Any idea why it would be doing this? I haven't touched this form in a very long time so it's strange that it would stop working.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 22, 2014 at 11:59 PM
Your form might be having conflicts with some other scripts on your site. I suggest re-embedding the form using iframe embed option.
Please let us know if it helps or not.
- snowballnetAnswered on April 23, 2014 at 12:23 AM
thanks for the quick response but that didn't help :-(
it's strange because i have multiple sites with a similar form. the sites are all basically exactly the same and the other forms work fine.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 23, 2014 at 12:34 AM
I see that you did not change the embed codes to iFrame. It is still using the original embed codes.
Can you please remove all JotForm-related codes on your webpage, then re-embed using the iframe embed option ?
- snowballnetAnswered on April 23, 2014 at 12:36 AM
sure no problem. i removed it because it did nothing but i will add it again :-)
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 23, 2014 at 12:47 AM
Sorry about that. Yes, please change it back to iFrame.
Furthermore, can you please describe in details what is happening when you try to open the form on your page? Is the submit button not visible? Is the form not being submitted when the submit button is pressed?
- snowballnetAnswered on April 23, 2014 at 08:12 PM
cool. When i do it as an iframe the form doesn't display at all.
when i use the wordpress embed code the form loads fine but the submit button is not visible.
on this site i am using a similar form and the button is partly visible so i'm not sure if this helps http://positivepropertysearch.com.au/
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 23, 2014 at 11:52 PM
That's probably due to one of the CSS code injected to your form.
To fixed it, simply change float:left; property under .form-all class with margin-left:0;
You can find this CSS code when you follow this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
Look for this line:
Change float:left; with margin-left:0;
- snowballnetAnswered on April 24, 2014 at 12:25 AM
thanks so much that's fixed it. you guys have been great!