- cactusskincareAsked on April 22, 2014 at 11:52 PM
I like to send out the entries I get here daily. I send out the entries I got the previous day.
But when I segment the entries to be only the ones from one day, it only shows a few. Then if I download all of them with the date of submission bit showing, it will show that a higher number actually signed up on that day. Why is that do you think?
I have a feeling it may have something to do with time differences? Although I have changed my settings to show our correct time zone.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 23, 2014 at 12:14 AM
Can you give me a particular date when there is a discrepancy between the submissions displayed and submissions exported to Excel/CSV?
- cactusskincareAnswered on April 23, 2014 at 12:31 AMHi Neil,
Yes, I tried to get entries from the 22nd of April. If I just choose to
show only entries from that day, it comes up with 3 entries, but if I
download 2 days worth, there are 7 entries that match up with the days I
have from paypal and are listed as being from the 22nd.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 23, 2014 at 12:51 AM
I can see only 3 completed submissions on JotForm's side on that particular date, even on the exported (JotForm) submissions.
However, I see 7 other submissions for April under Incomplete Payments.
Did you change your Paypal account's IPN settings on this particular date? That might have been the cause for the incomplete payments -- the IPN for those submissions were not received by our server.
Kindly look at your Paypal account's IPN History and check if there are IPNs that has a status of "Disabled"
1. Go to your Paypal account's IPN setting. This can be found under Profile > Instant Payment Notification preferences
2. Click the link that says IPN History
3. If you see any entry that has status "Disabled", tick its checkbox then click Resend Selected
- cactusskincareAnswered on April 23, 2014 at 01:21 AMHi Neil,
I've just set up a new website, so we're teething a little.
What I've got there is this:
That could be an old ipn notification url from when we were using
gravity forms with wordpress? What should I put there instead?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 23, 2014 at 01:49 AM
Any URL will do -- JotForm will override the URL anyway on JotForm-initiated Paypal transactions. If you need to use another URL, it is totally okay. Just make sure that IPN Message Delivery is set to "Enabled and things will work well between JotForm and Paypal.
If you do not want to set any other URL, use this instead:
Let me know if you have other questions.