- eilatprideAsked on April 23, 2014 at 02:52 AM
It is two days now that the form wouldn't send.
we click submit and it writes "wait" but would not send.
This is really urgent
Shachar ElkayamPage URL:
- deepak1967Answered on April 23, 2014 at 03:34 AM
Yes i am facing the same problem from Two days here too...Some one ps assist
- deepak1967Answered on April 23, 2014 at 03:48 AM
I had used the Widget - Calculator as soon as i removed it stared working
- eilatprideAnswered on April 23, 2014 at 03:57 AM
I do not use the calculator widget. it worked fine for 2 months and sudently stopped.
when I used the free service - everything worked. started to pay the sbuscription and all problems started :-)
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 23, 2014 at 04:43 AM
I was able to reproduce the problem
Can you please try re-embedding the form using its iframe code on your website. We will test again.
Use this guide -Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
Please update us of the results.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 23, 2014 at 05:05 AM
It should be fixed now. Please let us know the URL of the problem if you still see the problem.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 23, 2014 at 05:53 AM
I also checked and test submitted again the form in your website http://www.pride.org.il/bookit.asp
and I confirmed it fixed.
Please inform us there are still any other issue.