- agirassocAsked on April 23, 2014 at 11:01 AM
I want to have a tooltip is this possible?
How to create a tooltip?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 23, 2014 at 11:12 AM
We have the so called Hover Text in most of our fields. Did you check that?
Would you like to have, for example, a question mark beside the field, and if you click on it, a box will appear?
- agirassocAnswered on April 23, 2014 at 11:18 AM
is absolutely what I want
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on April 23, 2014 at 12:48 PM
In that case, please follow what Welvin has recommended to you above.
Let us know should have more questions
- GeorgeAnswered on October 12, 2016 at 01:41 PM
Hello. Can the "entire form" pop-out and appear as a tool-tip, or certain sections only? Thanks.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 12, 2016 at 04:41 PM
The hover text is a tool tip for specifics fields in the form. It is possible to embed your JotForm on a web page as a pop-up. Please follow the steps below:
1. Click on Publish button to access Publish wizard
2. Now, click on Embed tab and then select Pop-up from the drop down
3. Copy the displayed code to embed on your webpage.
You may also embed the form as a lightbox form by following the guide below:
- GeorgeAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 08:53 AM
Thanks for the information, as it is definitely appreciated, especially from a tech novice as I am.
So I create a form, and use the "embed" feature on pop-up to create the form as a tool-tip. Can the form / embedded text, be connected to a logo on a webpage, where when the logo is clicked, the jotform tool-tip pops up?
The reason I ask is because I want to partner with other websites in the future, and I want to make it very easy for them to integrate my jotform into their platform, not taking up a lot of space and still have the jotform adopted for mobile devices.
This is great software by the way and definitely thanks for integrating STRIPE.
TB Sports and Entertainment
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 10:32 AM
Since your last question is not related to the original thread, we'll address the query on a separate thread. You may follow the discussion here.