- Alison SampsonAsked on April 23, 2014 at 12:23 PM
Is there a way to bring up a new form as soon as the last form was submitted? Right now the user recieves a "Thank You! Your Form has been submitted", but I want it to say Thank you, and then an option to submit a new form. I'd like to use it for doing room inspections during a mass check out.
- JotForm SupportBrianPauloAnswered on April 23, 2014 at 12:59 PM
You can consider customizing your Thank You page. I recommend placing a link right below the Thank You message where your user can click to start a new session. Here's how:
1. Click on "Setup & Embed".
2. Choose "Thank You" button.
3. Select "Thank You Message" from the pop up window.
4. Click Next.
5. Type something below the "Thank You message", something like Click Here... then highlight it.
6. Click on the hyperlink button from the toolbar.
7. Type your form's URL on the "Link URL" field.
8. You can set the Target to open in the same window if you want to open the form on the same window.
9. Click on "Insert" button below.
10. Click on "Finish" on the lower right hand corner.
You can refer to the image below:
Let us know if this resolved your issue.
- asampsonAnswered on April 23, 2014 at 02:06 PM
Thanks Bryan! Very helpful!