What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Submit one form and automatically start new form submission?Asked by Alison Sampson on April 23, 2014 at 12:23 PM
Is there a way to bring up a new form as soon as the last form was submitted? Right now the user recieves a "Thank You! Your Form has been submitted", but I want it to say Thank you, and then an option to submit a new form. I'd like to use it for doing room inspections during a mass check out.
You can consider customizing your Thank You page. I recommend placing a link right below the Thank You message where your user can click to start a new session. Here's how:
1. Click on "Setup & Embed".
2. Choose "Thank You" button.
3. Select "Thank You Message" from the pop up window.
4. Click Next.
5. Type something below the "Thank You message", something like Click Here... then highlight it.
6. Click on the hyperlink button from the toolbar.
7. Type your form's URL on the "Link URL" field.
8. You can set the Target to open in the same window if you want to open the form on the same window.
9. Click on "Insert" button below.
10. Click on "Finish" on the lower right hand corner.
You can refer to the image below:
Let us know if this resolved your issue.
Thanks Bryan! Very helpful!