What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
1. Go to this page: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/like-box-for-pages
2. Enter your page URL, and make sure to check "Show Posts" and add in a suitable width
3. Once you are done, click on "get code" -
4. On the code dialog, select "URL" copy the URL provided -
5. On the form builder, select the Iframe Embed widget as shown:
6. The Iframe Embed wizard will ask you for the URL, the width and the height. Copy in the URL you copied from the facebook plugin builder, add in the height and the width:
7. Click finish and save your form - and you are done - your form is ready, here's a sample form: http://form.myjotform.com/form/41126950500545
Let us know if that helps.