- tmttwoAsked on July 31, 2011 at 07:51 AM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 31, 2011 at 08:09 AM
Upon looking at your account details, I have found out that you are using credit card to pay for your Premium subscription.
To cancel your subscription (and keep it as a free acount):
1. Go to your Account Settings then click the Cancel Subscription button below your account information
3. After being redirected to a Plimus page where your Plimus account ID (long string of numbers) is already prefilled, find your Plimus password in the email message that you received when you first paid for your subscription
3. If you cannot find you password, you can have it reset here
4. Log in to Plimus then cancel your subscription
Let me know if you're having problems cancelling your subscription. Thank you and have a great Sunday!
- oskamayaAnswered on November 13, 2011 at 03:11 PM
I'm trying to cancel my account but when I am redirecting to Plimus site I can't login, I checked my Plimus messages out, but any message have any password. I will try to reset it typing my email, but the form says it is invalid. Can you help me please.
Thanks you so much for your help.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 01:54 AM
I have now canceled your subscription for you, oskamaya. You will not get charged again. Your account will stay Premium until November 25, 2011. After this date, it will be downgraded to free.
Feel free to re-upgrade anytime you wish to use our Premium services again. If you have other questions or concerns, please let us know.
Thanks and warm regards.
- fletcher6372Answered on February 03, 2012 at 08:25 PM
Same Problem as Neil... This shouldn't be this hard. I don't want to cancel.... Just want to change credit card information!!!!!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 03, 2012 at 08:35 PM
Go to My Account then click "Change" on the payment method column (far right side) of your active Jotform subscription
If you're still having difficulties, please open a new thread. Thanks!