- AdvantageBidsAsked on July 31, 2011 at 11:55 AM
I just made a form in v2 without realizing v3 was up and runninng. When I switched to v3 SOME of my forms are displayed, but not all.
Is there a way to get my form "Turner KC Survey" into v3 without having to reenter every thing manually?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 31, 2011 at 12:27 PM
You can clone your form from V2 to V3 by doing the following steps:
1. Get the URL of your form in v2
2. Create a new form here in v3
3. Select Import Form
4. Select From a webpage
5. Enter the URL of your v2 form and press continue
Your form will automatically be created on v3 but it won't copy the submitted data in it.
If your v2 form has submissions in it just let us know so we can forward this issue to the development team.