- MarcAsked on July 31, 2011 at 02:47 PM
I created a form and tested it by sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org . Now that it's ok I want to put it in production but want to change the mailadres the data is sent to to another mailadres. Where do I do that?
I really like your product btw.
- allanftdAnswered on July 31, 2011 at 05:48 PM
Thanks for your compliment! We're glad that you enjoy using JotForm in building your online forms.
You can change the email address where the email notifications should be emailed by following these steps:
1. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Select the email notification you wish to edit in the Email List.
4. Click "Reply-to and Recipient Settings" button
5. Enter the new email address where you want the notifications to be sent.
6. Click "Finish"
Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you for using JotForm!