- BOCOFloodRecoveryAsked on April 24, 2014 at 12:05 PM
Just tried this message, not working.
Got this error: No form found on the page. Please check the source code you provided
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Clone an Existing Form from a URL
- JotForm SupportBrianPauloAnswered on April 24, 2014 at 12:13 PM
Can you please provide us the link of the for you are trying to clone?
- BOCOFloodRecoveryAnswered on April 24, 2014 at 12:41 PMHere is the form that I’m trying to clone:
- JotForm SupportBrianPauloAnswered on April 24, 2014 at 12:52 PM
Kindly follow the instruction set in this user guide link:
Then, once on the "Import Form" pop up window. please type: http://www.jotformpro.com/40724664886971/ instead of putting http://www.jotformpro.com/4milestore/construction
Please let me know if this resolved your issue.
- BOCOFloodRecoveryAnswered on April 24, 2014 at 01:11 PMOk, tried that using - http://www.jotformpro.com/40724664886971/
Still giving the same error message.
- JotForm SupportBrianPauloAnswered on April 24, 2014 at 01:29 PM
I tried to replicate the issue from my end and it went okay. Kindly follow the step-by-step guide below:
**Make sure you are logged on to your account**
I hope this fixed your problem.